Mothers are so good at thinking of everybody before themselves, but are just awful at coming up with their own wishlists. After years of guessing - just to find your gifts at the curb or on the garage sale table - who else among us shows up and gifts mom with a plant or brunch invite?
Mothers. Absolutely the worst at answering the question "what would you like". Mothers are so good at thinking of everybody before themselves, but are just awful at coming up with their own wishlists. After years of guessing - just to find your gifts at the curb or on the garage sale table - who else among us shows up and gifts mom with a plant or brunch invite?
Guilt no more! Snarky Sisters to the rescue!
Here we have listed 10 fabulous and fun gift ideas for Mother’s Day. These gifts will make the mother in your life giggle a bit every time she uses them.
She’ll appreciate the practicality and "always good for a laugh" nature of these gems. You’ll love seeing her smile.
1. Whiskey River Soap ($8.95-11.95): What mom doesn't appreciate good soap? Add some of the punniest labels, and you've got a cackling, happy woman with a clean family to show off. That is, if she can get a few minutes alone in the bathroom. https://bit.ly/2qtUsBM
2. Anne Taintor Mini Trays and Cosmetic Purses ($6-18): She’ll deny she agrees with the words (on the outside), but she’ll appreciate the sass (on the inside). https://bit.ly/2qzbL3J
3. Sweet Teats Nursing Mother Snarklet ($12-15): Did you know a nursing mom has to remember which boob she fed the baby from last? She does. Lots of nursing moms will wear a bracelet or hair tie on their wrist help them remember. This here Snarklet will help her keep track and make her giggle. Two super important things. https://bit.ly/2qAMWob
4. Momtastic Wine labels (free download for DIY labels): This gift gets funnier as the day (drinking) goes on. https://bit.ly/2GVYc9u
5. Adult Coloring Books (~$8): Coloring is relaxing. And these are wayyyyy more fun to color than cartoon characters. https://amzn.to/2qwBrPw
6. Letterfolk Letterboards (mini letterboard $30): These are all the rage right now. She can tell her friends she’s on trend and showcase her wit. https://bit.ly/2vftFhA
7. Fairy Season T-shirt (less than $20): She won't have to explain herself when wearing one of these sassy t-shirts. And what mom doesn't wish for less explaining? https://bit.ly/2JL6Jd9
8. Frankly Noted Mugs ($13): The only thing that will make her smile more is if you brew the coffee or tea for her. https://bit.ly/2Hxalih
9. Boss Lady Pens ($16.95 for the set): Use one of these to write out a card (no texting!) before you wrap them up. https://bit.ly/2IT3P4Q
10. Snarklets ($12-15 each): These are extra special to us. You can choose one of our snarky sayings or order a custom Snarklet. Kids names, a special quote, something she says all the time.... the possibilities are only limited by the 25 character limit. https://bit.ly/2vcF29S
What do you think? Fabulous and fun! Share with your friends (and anyone else who asks you what you would like). And don't forget these gifts are perfect to wrap up for yourself for some personal gain (wink wink).